Marine Corps Birthday

Marine Corps Birthday
I got the first piece.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Will I continue this blog after the course is over?

To be honest with everyone, I really don't plan to keep blogging after this course is over.  The reason being is that I don't have any friends that will follow my blog, I don't have any friends that blog, at least none that I know of, So what would be the use.  Let's face it, yes we are reading and commenting on each other's blogs now, as a class, because it is a requirement.  After this course is over, we're not going to continue to read and comment on each other's blog, we probably won't remember each other after a week or two.  There just really isn't any reason to continue blogging.  Am I right?  I'm just keeping it real class.

No comments:

Post a Comment