Marine Corps Birthday

Marine Corps Birthday
I got the first piece.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do I feel about my final paper.

This writing stuff is definitely not easy at all, I just want it to be over with.  I feel that I am giving it my all, so I won't be disappointed in myself.  I've applied most if not all of the techniques that we have discussed and studied this term.  I am still nervous, anxious, and above all tired, because I have worked very hard in this class to get everything done on time, I'm just exhausted.  I will take everything that I have learned in this class and apply it to the rest of my academic studies.  I feel a little more comfortable about writing an essay because I know most of the techniques that goes into writing a good paper.  I just get so stressed when I sit down in front of this computer knowing that I have to open this word document and start typing, because the deadline is rapidly approaching.  I will be so relieved when this is over.  Good Luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment